ABOUT THE CLIENT:
Our Client is a dynamically growing, ambitious, active, goal oriented and fun Digital Commerce Agency. We are looking for a Frontend Magento Developer to join their growing team and get great opportunities to grow professionally while being involved in international work assignments.
- Participate in developing large scale web-based projects, ensuring robust and lasting solutions are implemented;
- Turn the visual design specification into applications and web interfaces using Jquery,
- Work in collaboration with company’s UI/UX Web Designer to turn their vision into functional HTML templates;
- Work with back end developers to ensure proper implementation of website data and functionality;
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, properly structured, meets industry standards and functions correctly across targeted browsers;
- 4+ years of frontend development experience;
- 2+ years ecommerce experience with Magento development in the last 4 years;
- Good command of English language;
- Expert level HTML, CSS;
- Exceptional understanding of web standards, performance standards, accessibility and web development best practices;
- Expert in standards-based, cross-browser, multi-device development and responsive web;
- Strong understanding of SASS or equivalent CSS Preprocessors;
- Strong understanding of at least 1 version control language (SVN or Git);
- Strong track record of delivering high-quality products in an Agile team environment;
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and time management skills with a strong teamwork focus.
Will be a plus:
- Basic knowledge of PHP;
- Experience with ecommerce platforms (Demandware, OXID);
- Experience with popular CMS engines.
OUR CLIENT OFFER:
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Competitive salary;
- Wide benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- You will work in a startup energetic team environment for the US – and European-based customers, many of whom are well known retail brands;
- Due to rapid company growth strong candidates will have a great opportunity to grow professionally and to have international work assignments.