ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client is a dynamically growing, ambitious, active, goal oriented and fun Digital Commerce Agency. We are looking for a Magento PHP Developer to join their growing team. You will be part of the building a high-load dynamic ecommerce solutions for their clients. A talented developer that plays a key role in driving customer satisfaction and achieving project goals has a chance of a progressive professional growth.
- Research, install and configure various Magento Extensions;
- Import and export ecommerce data (customer data, order data, product data, reviews, etc.) from one Magento installation to another, or from a custom cart to Magento;
- Build a Magento site from an approved design to a functional storefront;
- Extend Magento functionality through custom software development;
- Configure Magento to work with ERP systems, advanced accounting systems;
- Configure basic and advanced Magento settings;
- Apply revisions and updates;
- Install, configure and maintain Magento on the development environment;
- Upgrade Magento installations to newer versions.
- 3-5 years PHP web development experience;
- 3 years ecommerce experience with Magento development in the last 5 years;
- Working knowledge of PHP object-oriented programming & MVC applications;
- MySQL knowledge;
- Working knowledge of design patterns.
Will be considered as a plus
- CMS (Joomla, Drupal, Wordpress);
- HTML 5 / CSS3, JScript (JQuery), Ajax;
- ExtJS Framework;
- Good command of English.
OUR CLIENT OFFER
- Challenging projects and tasks, cutting edge technologies;
- Great opportunities for professional and career growth;
- Competitive salary;
- Wide benefits package: paid sick leaves, medical insurance, English courses, sports hobbies compensation;
- Convenient office location;
- Flexible home/office work schedule;
- Business-trips abroad;
- Professional certification, regular internal and external trainings;
- Experience implementing professional ecommerce solutions for US Western European top brands