ABOUT THE CLIENT
Our Client, was established over 17 years ago to bring the highest standards and expertise to the Oracle Support and Professional Services marketplace. With offices in the UK and Australia and recently also in Poland, they are able deliver services across the globe. Operating in both the public and private sectors ensures that their services are flexible to businesses of all sizes. Currently, due to their expansion and growth on the polish market, they asked us to help them to create solid DBA teams in Cracow and Warsaw.
- Provide first/front line support for customers.
- Work alongside the second line operations team in Poland and the third line teams in UK/Australia.
- Perform standard DBA duties including but not limited to: Space Management, Upgrades, New Builds, Installations, Application releasing, Fault diagnosis, Monitoring, Managing alerts.
- Fully document work that is carried out as required.
- Report to Operations Manager
- Work according to a rota based shift pattern
Required – some or good experience of most of the following:
- Experience of Oracle Database Administration – 2+ years
- Good general IT troubleshooting skills
- UNIX/Windows Scripting
- Oracle SQL & PL/SQL, Oracle Grid Control 11g/12c
- EXP/IMP, RMAN, Datapump, ASM
- Basic UNIX/Windows Administration skills
- Understanding of the principles of Change Management
- Able to manage multiple Oracle RDBMS across versions and platforms
- Proven experience working within a team and 3rd party environment
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good spoken English and a positive telephone manner
- Good written English for formal, informal information exchange with the team and customers.
- Recent experience of 11g
- Numerical, Resourceful, Adaptable, Flexible, Enthusiastic.
- Wiling to learn and take on new tasks. Tactful, Helpful, Proactive, Honest, Considerate.
- Has a ‘Can-Do’ attitude and holds a customer service approach.
- Work in a team.
- Communicate with members of the team when issues arise.
- Professional manner and approach.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to address unfamiliar tasks.
- Take on New Technologies as the company requires
OUR CLIENT OFFER
You will become part of the Managed Services team in a growing company with high ambitions. Great working environment with non-corporate style. You will be part of our Operations Team with duties including database infrastructure administration, deployment and maintenance. You will gain experience very fast and log into 200+ systems during a year. We also expect you will share your knowledge and competences with colleagues.
What is in it for you apart from base salary?:
- Technical trainings in Poland/UK + certification
- Health care in Luxmed
- Pension Scheme
- Additional insurance (OC)
- Language course
- Other perks like fruit plates and loads of fun!